Lake Park is endowed and forested by a wide variety of trees which give the city a unique visual character and enhance property values.
Parks & Recreation
Lake Park hosts five renowned city parks: Fleischmann Park, the Edge Skatepark, the Naples Preserve, Linear Park, and Betsy Jones Memorial Park.
Award Winning Education
Lake Park Elementary is one of Collier County’s highest scoring “A” schools, priding itself on educating children today to become tomorrow’s leaders.
A Rose by Any Other Name…
The Lake Park Neighborhood is made up of smaller neighborhoods with their own distinct names.
Lake Manor, Lake Forrest, and Lake Park unified as the Lake Park Neighborhood in the 1990’s when the association was founded.
(Statistics Courtesy of the 2010 US Census)
Residents of Lake Park
Yards of Bike Lanes
- Owner-Occupied Homes 69%
- Multi-Unit Buildings 17%
- Married Couples 70%
- College Educated 42%
Average Resident Age
Number of Homes
Average Year of Construction
Median Move-in Date
The Lake Park Neighborhood Association exists to provide for the betterment, preservation and improvement of property within the community. The association seeks to promote the health, safety and welfare of the residents within the Lake Park Neighborhood.
The Lake Park Neighborhood Association:
- Participates in activities for the betterment of the welfare of property owners and other residents,
- Preserves the beauty of the Neighborhood and encourages the physical improvement and quality of neighborhood maintenance,
- Promotes community pride and increases communication for the mutual security, health and welfare of residents,
- Cultivates a forum for discussion by members on civic and public issues, and acts as a vehicle reflecting the neighborhood’s views regarding existing or proposed governmental legislation, policies and actions which affect the public health, safety and welfare, taxation, provision of public services, traffic, flood control, parks and recreation, utilities, and zoning, and
- Acts to take necessary steps to promote its goals in regard to politics.
Lake Park Neighborhood Boundries
1. Bounded on the North by the southerly right-of-way line of Fleischmann Boulevard
2. Bounded on the South by the northerly right-of-way line of Sixth Avenue North
3. Bounded on the East by the westerly right-of-way line of Goodlette Road; and
4. Bounded on the West by the easterly right-of-way line of Tamiami Trail (U.S. Highway 41)
(Souce: Neighborhood Association Incorporation Documents)
Google Maps indicates a larger region considered Lake Park that begins on the north side of 5th Avenue North and includes a medical park on the east side of Goodlette Road.
Lake Park Nieghborhood Association Board Officers 2018-2019
Sam Saad III